Are you wanting to join a successful team of skilled health workers?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
See below for current vacancies and our online application form.
Current Job Vacancies
- 25 minute drive north of Adelaide l Immediate start.
- Permanent/Contract with flexible working arrangements
A rewarding opportunity awaits a suitably experienced General Practitioner (VR/Fellow) to join both our GP owned Practices. Virginia Medical Centre and Heritage Medical Centre are two well established Bulk Billing Practices located north of Adelaide.
With 30 years history of service to the local area, both clinics have seen a rapid increase in patient numbers which is fast growing due to the growing community and various business developments. We are looking for friendly, engaging General Practitioners who are focused on quality of patient care to join our friendly and supportive team.
What We Offer:
- AGPAL Accredited Practices
- Bulk billing with a focus on CDM and Nursing support
- Work/life balance with a consulting roster to suit your personal lifestyle
- Fully equipped treatment rooms for emergencies and minor procedures
- Flexibility to work across both practices
- On site allied health support including nursing, physio, podiatrist
- Support from our Registered and Enrolled Nurses
- Excellent Administrative Support and enthusiastic team environment
- Attractive remuneration depending on qualifications and experience
- Pathology Laboratory located onsite
- Car Parking Availability
General Practitioners with General/Vocational Registration with AHPRA and no conditions a must. Overseas applicants without general registration with AHPRA ineligible.
Apply for this position
Medical Receptionist / Admin Assistant
We are currently looking for a Medical Receptionist/Admin Assistant to work across our two clinics located in Virginia and Two Wells, South Australia.
The successful candidates must be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Previous experience in Medical Reception is essential.
We are looking for someone who fits the following criteria:
- Team Player and Friendly
- Reliable and hardworking
- Responsible and dedicated
The Medical Receptionist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Patient interactions in person and over the phone
- Booking and rescheduling patients
- Medicare, Private and WC/MVA billing
- Stocking and tidying Doctor rooms
- Opening and Closing of clinic
- Liaising with Doctors, Nurses and other Health Professionals
- Attend to patient enquiries
- Daily banking reports
- General reception duties (faxing/scanning etc.)
- National Police check
- CPR/First Aid
- DSCI screening
Apply for this position
Registered or Enrolled Nurse
We are a well established practice across the Virginia and Two Wells areas. We are seeking a part or full time nurse to add to our team.
We have a dedicated team of doctors, nurses and admin support. The practices are accredited and computerised with onsite allied health. Our team is committed to giving exceptional patient care by working together for the benefit of our patients.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered or Enrolled Nurse to compliment the current nursing team. The applicant will have experience in general practice and a passion for patient centred care.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in procedures
- Adult, child and travel immunisations
- Wound Management
- Chronic Disease management
- Health Assessments
- Care Plans
- Qualifications and experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous Australian experience in a General Practice role
- Knowledge of Best Practice Software
- Excellent computer skills
- Current CPR and working with children clearance
- COVID vaccination certificate
Qualities and values:
- Able to get on well with people from a variety of cultures
- Friendly and easy going manner
- Professional and respectful to colleagues and patients
- Motivated to provide great patient care
- Good problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Great phone and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment